This Student Guide is the most comprehensive and detailed of its kind. It explains all topics in detail, with numerous worked out examples, followed by numerous practice examples.
This Student Guide includes:
- Complete Course Notes (343 pages), with all topics worked out and explained in detail
- Approximately 295 worked out examples with no missing steps
- Approximately 201 practice examples (with full solutions)
- Formula Sheets
The cost of this Student Guide is $60.00 + tax.
Contact us for a detailed course outline and to order your copy today!
A Supplement Guide (32 pages) is also available for this Student Guide. This Supplement Guide discusses topics of a Calculus III course that a professor may not cover in great detail as the student should know these topics from previous math courses. These topics include:
- Completing the Square
- Graphing Functions
- Solving Systems of Equations
- Introduction to Partial Fractions
The cost of this Supplement Guide is $10.00 + tax.
Contact us to order your copy today!