This Student Guide is the most comprehensive and detailed of its kind. It explains all topics in detail, with numerous worked out examples, followed by numerous practice examples.
This Student Guide includes:
- Complete Course Notes (236 pages), with all topics worked out and explained in detail
- Approximately 796 worked out examples with no missing steps
- Approximately 527 practice examples (full solutions are also available)
- A Formula Sheet
The cost of this Student Guide is $45.00 + tax.
The full solutions manual (131 pages) to all practice problems is also available. The cost is $20.00 + tax.
Contact us for a detailed course outline and to order your copy today!
A Supplement Guide (36 pages) is also available for this Student Guide. This Supplement Guide discusses topics of an Algebra and Trigonometry course that a professor may not cover in great detail as the student should know these topics from high school. These topics include:
- Prime and Composite Numbers
- Least Common Multiples and Lowest Common Denominators
- Improper Fractions and Mixed Numbers
- Equivalent Fractions
- Addition and Subtraction of Fractions
- Multiplication and Division of Fractions
- Order of Operations
- Laws of Signs
- Laws of Exponents
The cost of this Supplement Guide is $10.00 + tax.
Contact us to order your copy today!