This Student Guide is the most comprehensive and detailed of its kind. It explains all topics in detail, with numerous worked out examples, followed by numerous practice examples.
This Student Guide includes:
- Complete Course Notes (362 pages), with all topics worked out and explained in detail
- Approximately 512 worked out examples with no missing steps
- Approximately 263 practice examples (full solutions are also available)
- Formula Sheets
The cost of this Student Guide is $55.00 (taxes included).
The full solutions manual (159 pages) to all practice problems is also available. The cost is $20.00 (taxes included).
Contact us for a detailed course outline and to order your copy today!
A Supplement Guide (40 pages) is also available for this Student Guide. This Supplement Guide discusses topics of an Integral Calculus course that a professor may not cover in great detail as the student should know these topics from previous math courses. These topics include:
- Completing the Square
- Long Division
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Graphing Functions
- Solving Systems of Equations (Elimination Method and Substitution Method)
- L’Hôpital’s Rule
The cost of this Supplement Guide is $10.00 (taxes included).
Contact us to order your copy today!