*This Student Guide is the most comprehensive and detailed of its kind. It explains all topics in detail, with numerous worked out examples, followed by numerous practice examples.
This Student Guide includes:
- Complete Course Notes (468 pages), with all topics worked out and explained in detail
- Approximately 372 worked out examples with no missing steps
- Approximately 228 practice examples (with full solutions)
- Formula Sheets
- The cost of this Student Guide is $70.00 (taxes included).
Contact us for a detailed course outline and to order your copy today!
A Supplement Guide (63 pages) is also available for this Student Guide. This Supplement Guide discusses topics of an Engineering Mathematics course that a professor may not cover in great detail as the student should know these topics from previous math courses. These topics include:
- Initial Value Problems
- Integration by Parts
- Solving Systems of Equations (Elimination Method and Substitution Method)
- Partial Fractions
- Completing the Square
- Long Division
The cost of this Supplement Guide is $20.00 (taxes included).
Contact us to order your copy today!