This Student Guide is the most comprehensive and detailed of its kind. It explains all topics in detail, with numerous worked out examples, followed by numerous practice examples.
This Student Guide includes:
- Complete Course Notes (333 pages), with all topics worked out and explained in detail
- Approximately 522 worked out examples with no missing steps
- Approximately 269 practice examples (full solutions are also available)
- A Sample Calculus Placement Test (CPT)
- A Formula Sheet
The cost of this Student Guide is $55.00 + tax.
The full solutions manual (140 pages) to all practice problems is also available at a cost of $20.00 + tax.
Contact us for a detailed course outline and to order your copy today!
A Supplement Guide (27 pages) is also available. This Supplement Guide discusses topics of a Differential Calculus course that an instructor may not cover in great detail as the student should know these topics from previous math courses. These topics include:
- Algebraic Expressions
- Absolute Value
- Rationalizing the Numerator or Denominators
The cost of this Supplement Guide is $10.00 + tax.
Contact us to order your copy today!